Wednesday, July 24, 2013

New Things



I am not going to lie, I am a big fan of craft beer. I brew, I am involved in the craft beer community, and I enjoy touring breweries almost as much as I enjoy a great race. Lately, I began to wonder how my love for a great craft brew is effecting my metabolism.

I began my research hoping that I am going to get some answers and write a short  post about it, but the deeper I got the more I realized that there will be nothing short about this "paper".  I am excited that it is finally starting to come together and I hope to be able to share it with you in the next few weeks. In the mean time, I have to say: stay away from drinking while you are working towards a fitness goal. The damage that you are doing to your metabolic system is not worth the hour of "fun".

Hope you guys are having a great week. If you have any ideas or questions that I can research for you, let me know. I'd be glad to put together a post or two. In the mean time, I'm going to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment