Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Progress Pics

It is time to do my bi weekly weigh in and weekly check in. As much as I love seeing progress, I am not a very patient person when it comes to my own achievements. I want it all and I want it now! For the most part, there is nothing wrong with that, unless, of course, you let it get to your head.  I am trying hard to stay positive and motivated despite the slow crawl to my goal. I am not sure that I am going to end up at 15% body fat by July 4th, but I know that I am going to get there one way or another despite how long it takes me. I also know that I am going to do my best to lean out as much as possible by July 4th. It doesn't make sense to run with extra pounds in Georgia heat, right? Right. Without further adieu, here I am at 156 1/2 lbs (I have to put in the half, I am not a cheater) 24.5 % body fat. I am glad that it is finally moving down instead of up!

156lbs. 24.5% Body Fat



No comments:

Post a Comment