Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Leg Annihilation

Last week I wrote about a workout that defeated me at first and that I defeated a few hours after. This week I decided to share that workout with you. Be warned, this is not for the faint of heart. So, make sure that you are well hydrated, have plenty of energy and are ready to sweat. Have fun, don't give up, and let me know how it goes!







Round 1:
15 (each leg) Weighted lunges
30 Weighted (Wide) Jump squats
30 Jumping Switch Lunges
15 (each leg) Weighted Step ups

REST 60 SEC

Round 2:
15 Smith Machine (wide) squats
30 Jump Squats (narrow)
15 Smith Machine squats (narrow)
30 Box Jumps

REST 60 SEC

Round 3: 

15 TRX Hamstring Curls
30 Pop Squats
15 Stiff Leg Dead lifts
60 Sumo Squats

REST 60 SEC

Do each round 3 times before moving on to the next round.

No comments:

Post a Comment