Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Trees Did It!

I most definitely miss running in the “heard”. I can’t wait for the next race (3/23/13)!!! Woohoo STAMPEDE!!!
Today was my cardio day. I planned to go out and run splits on a neighboring high school’s track, but I did not make it. Despite the fact that spring was not suppose to come early this year, the trees decided to bloom anyway.  It is a little disappointing considering that it was a beautiful, sunny day. Instead of getting my well deserved dose of vitamin D I had to go to the gym and run on the treadmill. The workout itself went well, although I think I should aim to increase my incline a little to make it more difficult. I am pretty sure that I could have given it a little more than I did. I am miserable. I think it might be time for an allergy shot already.

No comments:

Post a Comment