Tuesday, March 12, 2013

First Solo Weight Traning Session.

Today was my first solo workout in years. I was nervous going into it, but after my warm up and my first set, I suddenly realized that I can push myself to the limit without help. Of course, it would have been very nice to have someone next to me giving me a little boost here and there, but I think that it went rather well.
I will have to slightly modify my routine and incorporate more cardio based exercises in addition to weight lifting. I was just slightly bored today because of the lack of burpees (which I did a few of as part of my warm up).  
I can’t wait until tomorrow. The weather has finally made up its mind and if all goes well, I am going out to do some speed work. Here’s to shaving minutes off of my next race!

No comments:

Post a Comment