Wednesday, April 17, 2013

10 Day Check In and Shin Splint Update

Here we go, y'all. After a 10 day cleanse and super clean eating, I have lost  exactly 1 % body fat. YAY!!! So that would make it 1.6% in a month since I started my shred. Honestly, it is not enough. Next week I am stepping up my efforts. I will have that rippling six back by July! Yes I will!

24.7 % Body Fat 162 lbs
On a side note, I went to visit a wonderful bunch of therapists at Neurosport Atlanta today. They helped me understand the underlying reasons behind my shinsplints and I am on a fast road to recovery. I may not be able to run my Electric Run 5K, but at least I will be able to walk it with my friends. I guess sometimes you just need to lay of off racing and concentrate on the fun, easy times, spent in the company of good people.

No comments:

Post a Comment