Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Found a Great Website Full of Treats


But these treats are not all that dangerous!
After my tough leg workout today I was craving something sweet and rich. I didn't want to throw away all those hours in the gym for a quick moment of enjoyment, so I got busy combing the internet for a great high protein dessert since I am pretty bored with what I have been making lately.

On my quest for sinful deliciousness I stumbled on Protein Pow(D)er food blog and spent most of my evening studying her recipes. I found some of the most incredible things there that look great. I think I am going to make her version of Protein Fluff tomorrow and maybe make a protein cake this weekend to eat after the Electric Run. I hope you guys enjoy this website as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment